- We have many years of experience in installing all types of system, from a simple conventional manual only, to a fully networked analogue addressable system.
- As well as hard wired systems, we are an approved Electro-Detectors and EMS distributor and can also install radio based fire alarm systems for buildings where cabling is unacceptable. Please see our case studies for examples.
- Not being contractually obliged to manufacturers enables us to specify and supply all of the industry standard makes of equipment, such as Apollo, Hochiki, Advanced, Kentec, Morley, Multi-Alarm, etc. We are therefore able to specify the equipment which will meet the specified requirements, rather than make and therefore limit the specification to meet the equipment capabilities.
- All site surveys and quotations are carried out free of charge.
- Whether undertaken by our own operatives, or by one of our approved sub-contractors, whose work we know and trust, all work will be carried out by experienced and trained Engineers, and in accordance with Section 4 of BS 5839-1:2017.